Friday, July 23, 2010

iPad answers our call for the perfect drawing pad xo, Valentino

"Love it"
We all know Karl won't touch technology but look at Valentino. While searching the internet for new ways to use the iPad I discovered my mentor Valentino was busy sketching on his....not paper...not canvas but an iPad. Amazing! It just makes you realize how important it is to be open to technology. Thanks to my friend Macala at Fashionably Marketing, I continue to learn about exciting things to come in technology.

Cheers to all you fashion geeks!

3 comments:

  1. wow! i hope theres an app for that on my ipod touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi wendy! i'm erica. i'm in twopointohla too! anyway, kelsi was telling me about you and i realized that you were the same wendy i e-mailed last year when i was editor of fashion forward at woodbury!

    unfortunately, i graduated in december and didn't get to take any of your classes in the spring (but i really wanted to because they were the things i was most interested in!), but i've heard lots of good things about them from my friends.

    hope to see you at the next twopointohla event!

    <3
    erica
    sweetsandhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete